About Us

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
My name is Jaimie, I am a wife to an amzaing husband,and a mommy to my beautiful son who is almost 2. I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I have struggled with my weight all my life and made the decision to change that and was banded on July 28, 2010. My hubby will be banded on Sept. 16, 2010 and we will be "Band"ed Together

Jaimie's Ticker

Jaimie's ticker

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Family

Me and my boys at the beach.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

6 comments:

  1. Next year you'll be in bathing suits! (Well, maybe not, it IS Oregon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Doing it as a team...sweet! Just a hop, skip and a jump away...Vancouver! Looking forward to following the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower wishing you both the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I noticed you guys are from Portland! I am down here in Salem. Good luck with your surgeries, how exciting!! You will love your bands once you get past this whole surgery part, it kind of sucks for awhile, but hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Jess sent me. My husband & I are both banded (me for about a year, him for a month), so it's great to see another couple doing this. You'll get tons of support on the blogs.
    Good luck this week!!

    Your son is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    What a great double-banded journey you're going to go through. Congrats on your decision. Good luck for your surgery date - we will coming along for the ride with you.
    Cara

    ReplyDelete